Last Updated: May 22, 2023
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The information we collect from you varies depending on the way you interact with us and our website. When you engage or simply browse on our public website as a consumer to learn more about us (“Consumer”), the information we collect and use is different from the information we collect if you are a Omega Morgan business customer (“Business Customer”) and interact with us in a commercial capacity to purchase one of our products. Below, we describe the different ways we might collect information from you.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us.
If you are a Consumer, we collect certain personal information from you when you visit our websites, mobile applications, contact our customer service team, engage with us on social media, or otherwise interact with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you are a Business Customer, we collect certain personal information from you and/or your authorized users in order to facilitate our business relationship with you and provide you our products and services (collectively, “Business Customer Information”). The Business Customer Information we may collect from you and/or your authorized users includes: name, business name, job title, email address associated with your business, postal and billing address, and phone number.
Employment application: We collect personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, and phone number when you apply for employment with us through our website. In addition, we may collect information relating to your education and employment history when you submit that information as part of an employment application. Not all requested information is required, however, and we specifically indicate what information is required in order to submit your employment application.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Website, including:
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on our website, such as your interaction with our email messages, including whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Website, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Website.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Website. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Website and your experience, see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Website and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide you with information about our services, including price estimates for such services, and to consider you for employment. We also use the information we collect to:
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and product information;
- Personalize and improve your experience;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products and services offered by Omega and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below);
- Personalize the advertisements you see based on information provided by our advertising partners;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Consider you for employment
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Omega and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our products and services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We disclose personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We disclose personal information to vendors and contractors that access personal information to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with the provision of the moving, facility relocation, machine assembly, transportation, and hauling services we offer, web hosting, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
- If you choose to use integrations we offer on our website, such as connecting Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube we may disclose certain information to the integration partners.
- We may disclose personal information to third-party companies in connection with our consideration of your employment application and in accordance with applicable law.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Walker Brothers, our users, the public, or others.
- We disclose personal information to our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may disclose personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information is disclosed between and among Walker Brothers and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We disclose personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also disclose aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
TARGETED ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Walker Brothers is headquartered in the United States and we have operations and vendors in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. Where required by law, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data in accordance with applicable law, such as by obtaining your consent, relying on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions, or executing Standard Contractual Clauses.
You may update and correct certain information you submit through our Website at any time by contacting us at 866-261-4132. If you wish to have us delete your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Website.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Walker Brothers by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.